Experienced Graphic Designer (Contract) Dublin
Experienced Graphic Designer (Contract) Dublin 6-12 months
Our client, a very recognised company in the Consultancy Services Industry, is currently recruiting for an experienced Graphic Designer.
The right candidate will be responsible for supporting the Creative Team.
- Advanced knowledge of graphic design software's such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere and Flash experience (desired)
- Advanced knowledge in standard MS software packages (Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and be innovative.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong layout skills and attention to detail.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years working in a similar role or a design house.
- Experience working on detailed word and PowerPoint documents in a corporate environment or in a design house.
- Relevant Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
Candidates that are interested must complete an infographic to demonstrate work to be considered for interview
If you are interested in this role please drop me a line or email me a CV so we can discuss in more detail.
Computer People acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Computer People UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.