Project and Vendor Ops Manager
As a Project and Operations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring efficient operations for our products. You will specialise in vendor operations and effectively make data-driven decisions and carry out industry leading vendor management techniques.
On this team, you're a big-picture thinker and strategic leader. You understand the user's point of view and are passionate about using your combined technical, sales and customer service acumen to protect our users.
You work globally and cross-functionally with developers and Product Managers to navigate challenging online safety situations and handle abuse and fraud cases at speed. Help us prove that quality on the Internet trumps all.
- Establish and maintain alignment with multiple Trust and Safety product areas.
- Lead strategic, complex and/or time-sensitive projects by defining clear objectives, dependencies, risks, owners and follow through mechanisms.
- Organise vendor operations
- Run RFIs and RFPs to onboard new vendors
- Manage capacity planning based on forecasted volumes and location/language strategy - Make process, tools, data and metrics improvements.
- Lead the development of the vendor budget for the product functions and site and incorporate input from product functions.
- Provide input to vendor selection, forecasting, resource and budget planning for vendor operations.
There may be some international travel involved in this position, related to the set up of a new vendor site, however this is not expected to be overly frequent.
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950. If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.