Scrum Master, great opportunity to join dynamic growing company
Great benefits are on offer, including holidays, pension contribution, flexible hours, bonus and many more.
*As a servant-leader, acts to lead Agile teams to results through continued focus on delivering high quality, high valued capabilities to the organization.
*Setting the stage and environment for team collaboration.
*Close relationship with the Product Managers, Product Owners and Architects.
*Coaching the team to continually improve their agile/scrum practices.
* Experience conducting the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
* Experience as an Agile Coach or working in a similar role in a lean or scrum environment.
* Experience delivering agile training
* Experience of delivering complex projects
* Experience in software delivery, including recent projects in agile.
*A deep understanding of the best in class product development cycle from project discovery to final delivery
* Knowledge of running high-paced discovery sprints
*Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
Experience leading and facilitating Scrum ceremonies.
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.