HR Advisor- Maternity cover
Our client is now seeking a HR Advisor to join their state of the art facility in North Cork on a maternity contract. This would be a great opportunity for a candidate with HR experience looking for an opportunity to develop their skill set with a fast paced and dynamic company.
The HR Advisor is responsible for supporting the HR function for the North Cork site.
The duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Conduct site inductions and on boarding for new staff members
- Payroll- weekly and monthly
- Generate monthly absence reports and monitor levels of absence.
- Supporting hiring managers with the recruitment process- including approval of positions,arranging screening and interviews, reference checks, offer letters and any administrative duties required.
- Support of disciplinary meetings aswell as grievance and appraisal meetings
- Support with employee engagement and incentives
- Any other HR/ administrative support
-Experience of a fast paced and challenging environment
-Adaptable and Efficient
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and communication skills
- HR related degree or diploma
- Strong IT skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to tasks
- Team Player
- Problem solver
If you feel this role is for you , then apply via the link and for more information, contact Adecco Cork
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.