Office Manager - Dublin City
Location: Dublin City
Salary: €37,000 - €39,000 pro rata
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an Office Manager for a Maternity Contract position. The ideal candidate must be able to not only handle the day to day running of the office, but also take on other challenges which combine elements of support to senior management, office administration, marketing & client support and ad hoc duties as required.
Specific skills and attributes should include:
· High level of integrity;
· Previous experience in office administration;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Willingness and ability to take on responsibility and to work on own initiative;
· Editing skills, excellent attention to detail and ability to proofread;
· Excellent level of competence in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
· Dealing with clients in a professional and courteous manner.
· Supporting the work of the consultants by co-ordinating work on preparing presentations and providing bound meeting packs in advance of meetings.
· Work as part of the Marketing Team.
· General office administration: reception, meeting room assignment & setup, ordering stationery, dealing with suppliers, ensuring office equipment is correctly maintained.
· Provide support to the Chief Executive & Chairman
o Diary management, meeting organisation and secretarial support as required.
· Support for rest of team as required.
o QC & formatting of all presentations, meeting pack collation, tender documents & materials.
· Provide support to the IT & Operations Manager.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills and experience please e-mail your CV to the link below for the attention of Emma Dungan.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.