Spanish Network Support
* Provide skilled front line Phone, Email and Chat support to business customers
* Manage a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilizing other departments or tiers of support.
* Adapt to the technical level of the customer in order to best facilitate effective communication of solutions or guidance in ongoing troubleshooting.
* Must be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes a dynamic business and support structure.
* Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets
Skills & Qualifications
* Fluent Spanish and English, both Oral and Written.
* A good mix of both technical knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
* CCNA / CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
* Experience of supporting NAS devices will be an advantage.
* Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware/software and be fully conversant with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN and other network technologies as well as the Windows operating system.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
* Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
* Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.