Business Analyst, immediate start, 4 weeks plus
This client is looking for someone who can start immediately / within a week.
The purpose of the role is planning, analysis and testing of solutions for projects and business requests.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Attend requirement gathering workshops in order to define user stories for product features
* Build and groom product backlog.
* Contributing to product vision, roadmap and release planning
* Act as a point of communication between the business and software development
* Use agile/scrum methodologies to help drive and deliver product releases.
* Help remove any impediments that the development team face during the product life cycle.
· Experience in the IT Systems Analysis and Business Analyses
· Strong exposure to stakeholder management
· Experience of Scrum/ Agile method
· Experience in developing Consumer focused web applications
· Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, communication & collaborative working skills
· Experience in requirements gathering, functional & technical design
· A fast learner with excellent communications skills
· Experience of Test Management, Planning and Execution.
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.