Customer Service Agent
Department : Operations
Objective of the Role
To respond to all incoming telephone calls in a polite and efficient manner to ensure the highest level of customer service in line with the company standards.
Shifts based on a 35 hour week - between the hours of Monday to Friday 08.00 - 20.00, Saturday 09.00 - 19.00 and Sunday 10.00 - 18.00
· To answer incoming motor, property and medical assistance telephone calls.
· To provide the caller with all relevant information and services.
· To dispatch assistance work to the appropriate network contractors or recovery agents.
· To make follow up telephone calls on all property assistance cases to establish customer satisfaction.
· Make follow up telephone calls to the recovery agents to confirm fault and outcome before closing all motor assistance files.
· To ensure that all client information is simultaneously entered onto the database.
· To handle claims notifications and out of hour customer service calls for Corporate clients and their customers.
· To perform such administrative tasks as appropriate to your files/calls.
· To inform the Supervisor/Manager of any calls that may become problematic.
· To carry out additional duties and ad hoc projects as requested by the Supervisor/Manager.
You will also be responsible for the following;
Health & Safety
· To ensure that your work area is kept safe and tidy at all times.
· To notify your supervisor/Manager of any Health & Safety issues which may cause harm to fellow employees.
· To advise your supervisor of any areas of work which you feel require you receive any additional training.
· Be available for training on new schemes/policy changes and skills as required.
Quality Management System
· To work as a member of a team within the quality system and follow all documented quality procedures and instructions.
Key Performance Areas
· To work towards achieving 100% on all Key Performance Area targets set for the department.
· To actively participate in and contribute towards the monthly team meetings and one-to-one assessment sessions and the annual appraisals.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.