Customer Success Specialist
* Support our Relationship Management Team and our Customer Success team in EMEA by educating our customers on the Upgrade process, providing Product Information.
* Be the primary interface between the company and the customer by providing all upgrade documentation, answering FAQs and hosting end user demos.
* Be the subject matter expert on all the upgrade activities for more complex customers using Single Sign On (SSO) processes and Learning Management Systems (LMS's) integrations.
* Converse with customers to evangelize the Learning product and the simplicity of the upgrade process.
* Create Project Plans for each customer on an already established template.
* Create a regular contact cadence with each customer.
* Log all activities in Salesforce (SFDC).
* Escalate cases to the Technical Consultant team in a timely manner and with full information on the customer requirement.
* Familiarize yourself with the enterprise customers included in each wave of the upgrade including the new product features.
* Share the customer experience information with the Customer Success Team, the Technical Consultant Team and the Product Team.
* Answer product questions and provide basic technical support on the use of Learning Solutions products.
* Identify, evaluate, and communicate customer trends in questions, issues and feedback in a prompt manner.
* Relevant experience in a customer support technical role, product role or project management
* Experience supporting and interacting with Customers.
* Diploma or Bachelors degree in engineering, project management, product or similar discipline or equivalent work experience in customer support.
* Experience with the following: web proxies, VPN services, web servers; and SalesForce.com
* Proven problem solving skills and the ability to logically troubleshoot issues
* Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally Ability to work on many projects and sales opportunities simultaneously
* Comfortable working in both Mac and Windows environments
* A good understanding of the enterprise software space
* Previous experience supporting the sales process
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.