Sales Co-ordinator, Fixed Term
* Plan and coordinate sales administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes * Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring junior team members. * Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. * Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements. * Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
* Assist in assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
* Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
* Manage schedules and deadlines for tele-sales and outside sales
* Organize and supervise other office activities (Trade shows, event planning, purchasing of promotional items etc.)
* Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations via issuing in conjunction with sales team SOP's standard operating procedures * Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
* Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments requirements keeping company informed of sales trends
* Stay up-to-date with new products and features on CRM or other software as required
* To represent the Company in a professional, respectful and courteous manner
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.