Business Development Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
· Generate new business opportunities to fuel company sales growth
· Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the
foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
· Close Qualified Opportunities Developed by the Sales Development Team
· Use a customer-focused, value-oriented consultative sales approach to educate
customers on how our products will best meet their business needs
· Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilising our CRM
(SalesForce) to document progress
· Drive numerous accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
· Conduct in-depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities
· Expertly complete the end-to-end sales cycle, from cold calling to scheduling and
facilitating online product and in-person demonstrations and closing the sale
· Close business to exceed Monthly targets
. B2B sales role: 3 years (Required)
· A strong track record for prospecting leads and closing sales
· Quick learner, data-driven, highly inquisitive
· Experience developing trusted relationships with senior executives
· Brings a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to get
· Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
· 3 year + above quota sales experience, preferably in SaaS Software
· Ethical and honest approach
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
· Strong phone, written and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
· Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
· A demonstrated commitment to teamwork.
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
· A passion for Sales
WHAT WE OFFER
· Competitive Base Salary and Uncapped Commission Structure (OTE 60K+)
· Great location on the door step of Luas
· Weekly Pizza Lunch and subsided lunch
· Travel & Bike to work scheme
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.