Systems Administrator, Co. Kildare, Dublin South
Purpose of the role:
Performing tactical tasks related to departmental projects and operational support.
· Build and deploy Windows server 2016 VM's
· Configure, Deploy and troubleshoot web applications in house
· Work with global teams to provision new projects using Azure
· Assist multiple developments teams with design and implementation of cloud solutions
· Assist with implementing automated build and deployment systems using TFS or VSTS
· Work with and learn about the latest technology involved in building highly available, serverless Azure services using best cloud practice
· Collaborate with IT team on delivery of comprehensive infrastructure solutions
Requires relevant experience and working knowledge of the following technologies:
*Windows server 2012/2016
*Internet Information Services
*VMware vSphere 6
Requires a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Ability to work with range of people ranging from developers to business users, to senior management so good communication skills are essential.
Occasional out of hours support for upgrades and deployment work.
Excellent oral and written English.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Excellent troubleshooting skills
Strong communication, customer, organisational, and administrative skills
Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and to tight deadlines
Strong track record as a team player in a fast-paced environment with a high
level of flexibility, reliability, dedication and commitment.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526930.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.