Account Development Rep.
Agents may be given a set of new accounts or be required to source their own based on a given set of criteria/target profile. Agents need to be detail oriented, highly proactive and organised in order to contact a large number of prospects. Ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment, strive to hit and exceed sales targets and are motivated by generating their own pipeline.
Execution and Productivity
* Execute outbound prospecting campaigns to find, contact, and engage prospective customers interested in evaluating Cloud products.
* Execute daily outbound phone calls and emails, contact C-level decision makers, build quick rapport and assess needs
* Proactively seek and source new leads from external channels
* Quickly assess and prioritise leads from internal as well as from external sources/channels
* Help prospects get excited and engage with Cloud teams to evaluate product offering
* Strive for high prospect engagement in order to put them in contact with Sales teams
* Liaise with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure smooth leads transition
* Work collaboratively with Sales teams and support them in reaching their targets
* Leverage current partner relationships when supporting customer needs and route leads to qualified partners for customised solutions
Knowledge and use of tools
* Understand Cloud ecosystem and the value prop to businesses of different verticals, sizes, and audiences.
* Understand our internal processes around outreach, rules of engagement, and policies involving spam and mass mailers.
* Use expert knowledge in CRM to ensure accounts, leads, and opportunities are accurate
* Able to process high volume of calls and emails.
* Familiarity with SFDC and how to manage individual and team campaigns.
* Diligently documents customers notes and deal details over the course of a customer's interaction (using SFDC.com) to ensure that clarity on the current and past state of customer interaction is available to all stakeholders at any given point in time.
* Effectively tracks and communicates deal progress and performance against performance goals to relevant stakeholders on periodic basis using simple, clear and concise language.
* Demonstrates comfort using email and chat client.
* Bachelor's degree (in lieu, min. 2 years of relevant work experience). Preferably in in business, marketing, computer sciences or any related field to those
* 1 years B2B sales, business development experience, preferably at a tech company
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, with a proactive and positive approach to tasks
* Proven ability to quickly establish trustworthy relations with prospects and assess their needs
* Proven experience sourcing leads and generating sales pipeline
* Performance oriented, confident and proactive individual motivated by sales/activity targets
* Objective and analytical approach to decision making
* Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
* Understanding of local market and local business environment.
* Fluent in written and spoken English and native in German, Dutch or (Swedish, Norwegian/Danish or Finnish). Language requirements for phone and email sales services will be at least C1 level (based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) of English and equivalent to that in the other languages the representative covers
* 1-2 years sales, marketing/business development experience preferably in SaaS or Cloud Providers.
* Strong outbound sales skills with proven track record of hitting or exceeding pipeline/sales targets.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.