Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in an Accounts Receivable role
- Experience in leading automation of billing through systems
- Demonstrable experience of having developed and streamlined Accounts Receivable process
- Very strong verbal and written business in English
- Detail orientated
- Deliver credit control and debt collection processes in line with best practice
- Experience of robust control environment
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to spot, investigate and explain irregularities
- Experience of international VAT rules
- Good planning, arranging, problem solving and organisational skills
- Is looking to grow professionally as part of a small and fast-moving tea
- Strong interpersonal skills & willing to interact with all types of personalities
To hear more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Naomi at: or call the branch on 018409207 for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.