* The quality officer will be responsible for overall development, implementation and maintenance of the company's quality management system.
* Ensure the companies quality management system adheres to regulatory and legal requirements
* Report to leadership teams every quarter in relation to company quality performance
* Perform inspections of internal and external processes
* Work with employees, contractors and external partners to develop service requirements
* Responsible for accuracy inspections of monitoring and measuring devices
* Keep updated and familiar on Regulations/Laws, Issues, standards and news with respect to quality service
* Provide inductions and training to new starters on quality control.
What you will need:
* 2 to 5 Years Auditing Experience
* IS0 9001 certification and experience
* Experience in conducting audits
* QMS Qualification
* Logistics or Freight experience is desirable but not essential
* Clean Driving License
* Fluent English
* Must have excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
*Please note this is a permanent role based in North Dublin. To hear more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Laura at or call the branch on 018409207 for immediate consideration.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.