- Ensuring debts are collected before the balances become overdue to confirm payments.
- Conducting credit checks on potential new customers and proposing credit limits for approval.
- Allocating & recording receipts on the accounting software.
- Reconciling accounts
- Working with legal advisers to recover debts where applicable.
- Banking amounts received by cheque.
- Recording all debt collection activity.
- Keeping the company up to date with new credit management procedures and techniques
The successful candidates will have:
- Credit control experience
- Interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Excel and an ERP system
- Strong attention to detail
- Capability to accurately provide and analyse reports
- Ability to use initiative to make decisions
To hear more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Naomi at: or call the branch on 018409207 for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.