Working in an environment that encourages innovation, you will partner with Recruiters to deliver a candidate centric hiring experience, owning all practical and logistical elements of the hiring process. This includes: securing interview panels, scheduling interviews across multiple timezones, booking interview rooms and candidate travel; and real-time problem solving when Plan A falls though.
The complexity and scale of the role requires a cool head, expert judgement and superior attention to detail. The ability to stay focused and follow-through on tasks, whilst managing multiple moving parts is critical to success. All the while, never letting this background noise affect our candidate's experience.
We aim to create memorable and magical experiences for each and every one of our candidates by delivering an experience so good, they'll want to share it! You will often be candidate's first and/or most frequent point of contact, and as such, it is critical to deliver high-touch and thoughtful interactions; anticipating their needs, personalising your communication and having a bit of fun along the way!
Finally, as part of a larger staffing organisation you will be a true team player and build relationships with our staffing partners, hiring managers and their teams who will rely on your partnership and insight to add value to the hiring process and ensure a seamless candidate and interviewer experience.
Must have requirements:
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, as well as as an ability to operate with urgency and prioritise multiple functions and tasks.
- Balance of creativity and drive, along with strong relationship and rapport building skills.
- Comfort with reporting and basic analytics.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and solve real-time problems independently.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have requirements:
- Experience in scheduling interviews across multiple time zones.
- Experience in recruitment based administrative tasks, such as expense reimbursement and arranging candidate travel.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.