- Shared responsibility of the central accounts mailbox
- Position includes printing invoices and responding to queries in a timely and professional manner
- Checking, inputting and processing invoices for payment
- Filing approved invoices for weekly payment run
- Preparing weekly cheque and BACS payment runs
- Filing weekly payment list reports
- Running the weekly payment report
- Producing aged debtor reports
- Posting cheques & remittance advice experience
- Adhoc accounting and administrative duties and responsibilities as and when required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Organisational skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Prior accounts payable / purchase ledger experience
- Excellent attention to detail and have excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Capable of inputting and processing supplier invoices
- Responsible for setting up payment runs, managing queries and processing credit card expenses.
To hear more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Naomi at: or call the branch on 018409207 for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.