- Responsible for full payroll cycle for monthly payrolls including RTI submissions
- Ensure compliance with current legislation, internal policies and procedures
- Maintain high level of professional development to ensure senior management are informed of any changes to statutory or legal requirements regarding payroll, pensions etc.
- Conduct Payroll Inductions for new starters;
- Perform reconciliations for all payroll, loans and advance accounts
- Post Month End payroll related journals
- Process and check all staff expenses for inclusion in monthly payroll
- Process 3rd Party payroll related payments and any adhoc payments as required
- Manage In-Year & Year End software changes (coordinate internal support as necessary)
The successful candidates will have:
- Ideally a recognised payroll qualification is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of current payroll related legislation- Strong organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to assist with query resolution
- Willingness to take on new tasks and to adapt to changing technology
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.