- Moving goods around facility component assembly loading / unloading containers etc.
- Assemble / disassemble and populate / depopulate equipment racks per defined process using hand and / or power tools.
- Operate barcode scanners and associated software tools.
- Follow detailed instructions and perform other tasks as directed.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be be able to work well within a team oriented environment.
- Must be prepared for physical work - up to 20kg to move around all day long.
- Individuals will need to be emotionally intelligent to be alert and aware to the H&S considerations in such facilities.
- Must be prepared to wear the PPE that will be given on site, eg footwear, gloves etc.
- Must have Manual Handling training & will need to provide a Manual Handling Certificate as proof.
- ESD/'composite toe protection' footwear to be provided by agency - spec to be given by Company.
- Basic computer skills - level of skill required is that one can use a web browser.
- Ability to follow instructions and to aid/direct tasks in English.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ensure tasks are completed correctly and quickly.
- Comfortable working in a physically demanding environment.
- Warehousing or manufacturing experience beneficial
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.