Corporate Trust Administrator
My client, a Global Asset Management Bank are seeking a Corporate Trust Administrator to join the Corporate Trust department on an initial 12 month contract with scope for long term extension. This role will be located in their Dublin office.
The core responsibilities of the Trust Administrator include cash management, trade processing and settlement, reconciliation and full administrative duties of structured investment companies. The role will also involve daily correspondence with, including but not limited to, the Investment Manager, loan agents, swap counterparties, auditors and Investors. The Trust Administrator will be assigned to a number of client portfolios and will be given responsibility to ensure all administration tasks and processes are performed in accordance with Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices.
- Cash reconciliation of client operating accounts
- Administration of loan and bond portfolios
- Monitor receipt and disbursement of funds through to settlement
- Execute funds transfer from/to accounts
- Professional and timely handling of internal and external inquiries
- Liaison with internal support areas such as Loan Operations, Custody Operations, Cash Operations, Asset Administration and others
- Regular communication with external parties, including but not limited to, the portfolio manager, loan agents, trading counterparties, auditors, rating agencies
- Ensure that all processes are in accordance with the Firm and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices
- Someone with experience in financial services - cash management, settlements and reconciliations is desired
- Or a recent qualification in Finance with a specialisation in this area.
- Interest in finance and building a career within the financial services industry
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong decision making skills
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.