New Opportunity as Senior Incident Response Consultant!
An exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Incident Response Consultant has arisen with an industry leader in Milan, Dublin and Frankfurt!!
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering and running incident response assignments, from structuring of projects to providing advice to clients.
- Responding to cyber breaches across multiple sectors and geographical locations.
- Correlating threat intelligence with active attacks and vulnerabilities within the business.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Evaluating and advising on technical issues in relation to malware security and issues of cyber security.
- Evaluating and advising on hardware or software tools needed for IR protocols and actions to respond to data breaches.
Desired attributes include:
- ISACA, CREST or TIGER or other similar certifications.
- Strong communication skills across cultures, business lines and individuals.
Previous experience as an Incident Response Consultant and fluency in English are essential.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates WILL be required to travel abroad regularly; therefore another European language would be advantageous.
Salary - €60k-85k dependant on experience.
If you believe that you are a suitable candidate for this role or would like further information, please contact myself on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02070386421
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement