Senior Representative- Trading Services Associate
Senior Representative- Global Asset Management Bank- 12 Months- Dublin
My client, a Global Asset Management Bank, are seeking a Senior Representative- Trading Services Associate to join the stock team on an initial 12 month contract. This position will be based at their Dublin offices.
Responsible for exception processing of orders, monitoring trade corrections and order rejects, handling of trade losses and resolving discrepancies in established time frames. Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner. Strict adherence to department policies and procedures is critical due to increased risk and exposure to the firm as a result of trade errors.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Responsible for order execution, pricing and contract completion
- Records trades within systems
- Responds to client on various trade issues and works to resolve trade errors in a timely manner
- Handles internal and external clients inquiries and complaints; prepares written and verbal responses
- Assists with account reporting requirements
- Provides cover and support within the team
- Cross training
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Excellent knowledge of Unit Trusts together with Dealing experience
- Advanced Excel
- Good attention to detail, prioritisation and time management required
- Manage Client relationships and communicate effectively internally and externally
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Experience working in a financial services regulated environment/ investment banking is desirable
- Fund experience is essential
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.