Team Lead- Securities Data Management
My client, a Global Asset Management Bank, are looking for a Team Lead to join the Securities Data Management team on an initial 6 month contract. This position will be based at their Dublin offices. This position will be to manage the pricing and evaluation side of the team and the ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience with Pricing and will also be of supervisor level or above.
- The SDM Dublin Pricing Team's primary responsibility is the provision of accurate asset pricing, held across a wide range of fund structures including Mutual, Hedge, FOF, Private Equity, Real Estate & Complex Hybrid types.
- Asset Types priced include Exchange Traded Equities, Options and Futures, FX, Liquid Bonds and Bank Debt, distressed & illiquid Debt & Private Equity, complex CLO's, Swaps (CFD's / TRS's).
- The SDM Dublin Pricing Team support COB and Multiple Intraday Pricing Points for funds with daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly valuation cycles.
- The team also support price transparency and risk reporting analytics including Fair Value Measurement (FAS 157), Price Source and liquidity information & market depth.
- Strong clerical skills with particular focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel. Knowledge of Visual Basic would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, initiative and time management skills.
- Ideal candidate would have between 1-3 years working in Fund Accounting/pricing and evaluating and experience of leading / managing a team would be advantageous.
- History of driving change, encouraging process improvements and efficiencies & embracing the latest technologies.
- Keeps current on key regulatory, economic, social, and political trends throughout the world and their potential impact on the business.
- Motivated, enthusiastic with a professional approach to work.
- Knowledge of using Invest 1 Enterprise would be advantageous