Corporate Trust Analytics Analyst
My client, a Global Asset Management Bank, are looking to recruit a Corporate Trust Analytics Analyst to work a 12 month contract. This position will be based at their Dublin offices.
The Corporate Trust Analytics Analyst will be primarily responsible for developing deal specific models, reports and user tools according to legal documents and client specifications for standard product deals and transactions. Troubleshoot, resolve issues and run/ maintain deal models on active standard or routine deals.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret and analyze legal documents on moderately complex financial structures
- Knowledge and experience in Structured Credit or Fixed Income products
- Knowledge of PC desktop tools such as MS Access and Excel
- The knowledge of SQL or an advanced reporting or modelling platform
- Strong communication skills are essential- there is a high degree of interaction with internal partners including staff members, business partners, clients and other third parties. Occasionally may have external client interfacing
- HS diploma and/or equivalent and /or related financial services work experience.
- Degree Qualified preferred. Graduates will be considered with a relevant degree and SQL knowledge
- 3-5 years in a financial services or technology environment with direct deal modelling experience
- 5+ years experience with a good mix of technology and financial services background and strong/sound experience in deal modelling preferred
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.