6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Recruiter responsible for taking a lead role in supporting key Investment Services clients across Ireland such as Asset Servicing, Corporate Trust, Technology, etc. They will be responsible for partnering with Hiring Managers and Human Resources colleagues to source, attract and hire the best talent (both internally and externally) for a number of business areas within IS.
- Provide expertise and insight, creating - proactive 'Talent Acquisition' solutions that execute with increased speed and accuracy
- Utilise & initiate candidate sourcing methodologies, in a pure recruitment/'headhunter-like' approach, to find and attract qualified candidates.
- Partner across client and Centre of Excellence Talent teams - leverage planning tools, to attract/deploy a diverse range of top-talent into critical-to-success positions.
- Deliver market leading Cost-Per-hire (CpH) through the use of social media, databases & manage Talentpools, referrals, attraction methods and process.
- Support Corporate Diversity & Inclusion activity through branding, events, social media etc.
- Learn and administer all staffing-related policies and procedures, including referral activity, required risk related steps to the process, understanding changes that impact their role and the Hiring Managers.
- Facilitate internal mobility through the Banks Career Opportunities Program (COP), which will include career counselling.
- Continue to drive and deliver scalable, simplified processes with enhanced automation
- When necessary, mentor and provide guidance to more junior members of the TA team in order to enhance recruitment execution and service delivery
- Proven track record in In-house Recruitment, with experience of hiring mid to senior level positions, ideally within the Financial Services industry however other industries would be considered
- Single contributor recruiting position requiring extensive recruiting experience.
- Proven track record in building cross-border relationships across multiple business lines, including influencing at a senior level and high touch communication methods.
- Must be able to demonstrate creative and innovative approaches to enhancing processes / operations.
- Experienced in working with online hiring tools (such as Taleo), and highly competent with all general workplace software (Email, Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Must have excellent working knowledge of varied sourcing capabilities.
- Knowledge of Irish financial services market desireable
- Knowledge of European employment law and risk required.
- A. or B.S. or equivalent work experience preferred.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Recruiter- Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.