SAP Security Specialist
Contract: 6 Months +
Our leading client requires a SAP Security Specialist with a clear understanding of GRC Tools, Sarbanes-Oxley, risk management and segregation of duties issues. Governing access to mysap systems monitoring segregation of duties and sensitive access. To also support the Basis Audit changes, Role Redesign and Rule Book review.
* Security and Authorisations within SAP & GRC 10.0
*Role Design / Transports
*Set up / Edit Scheduled Jobs
* Risk and mitigation within financial systems
* Development and delivery of segregation of duties frameworks.
* Liaising with Internal and External Auditors
* Effectively managing project issues and change throughout project lifecycle
* Ensuring appropriate system change governance is applied and evidence is collated and appropriately stored for audit purposes
* Excellent influencing and people management skills to ensure required change support is delivered by other departments and 3rd party providers and in accordance with Quality Standards
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage and priorities own and others workload
* Sarbanes Oxley testing or audit experience
* Strong SAP Security Experience / Appreciation across multiple SAP systems, including GRC.
* Excellent knowledge of SAP R/3 security concepts, risk management, segregation of duties, remediation and mitigation.
* Strong analytical and modelling skills
If you are interested in this role please contact Craig Calvert : Craig_Calvert@Spring.Com
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for SAP Security Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.