4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a global logistics company currently looking to add to their team. This position will be an ongoing temporary position, based out of the clients Cork depot each day covering routes throughout Cork City & County
We are seeking applicants who have a passion for driving and customer service and who are looking for the opportunity to gain experience with a well established global logistics company.
This position is an ongoing temporary role and will start off working 4/5 days a week.
The successful candidate must possess the following;
- Must hold a full clean 'B' licence
- Must have a valid manual handling certificate
- Work well on their own initiative
- Be outgoing and friendly with a positive attitude
- Impeccable timekeeping
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have a great knowledge of the geographical areas of Cork City & County
If you feel this is the position for you then please apply via the link or for more information contact Adecco Cork on 0214273830
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Van Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.