Payroll Executive Ireland
* A minimum of 3-5 years payroll administration experience in a busy environment
* Experience with systems such as Sage, Core, Micrcopay and EuropayX
* Experience of large volume and/or multiple payrolls
* Knowledge of relevant PRSI/Tax legislation
* Strong positive attitude and interpersonal skills
* The ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
* Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
* Strong time management and organisational skills
* The ability to work as part of a team
* IPASS preferable
Required responsibilities include:
* Run weekly and monthly payrolls for existing portfolio of clients
* Process accurate and timely monthly and year end reporting
* Monthly and annual PAYE returns
* Maintenance and review of any existing payroll processes, finding opportunities for improvement
* Experience of working with pensions, payroll and general ledger knowledge would be an advantage
* Dealing with both client and employee issues
* Advising clients on PRSI and basic tax issues relating to payroll
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Payroll Executive Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.