Payroll Executive UK
* A minimum of 2 years payroll administration experience in a busy environment specifically working with UK legislation
* Experience with systems such as Sage, and Star an advantage
* Experience of large volume and/or multiple payrolls
* Knowledge of manual salary and tax calculations
* Must be able to demonstrate current and up to date knowledge of UK tax, NI, SMP, SSP, P11ds and PSAs.
* Strong positive attitude and interpersonal skills
* The ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
* Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
* Strong time management and organisational skills
* The ability to work as part of a team
Required responsibilities include:
* Provide a comprehensive Payroll Service for existing/new portfolio of clients
* Process UK weekly/fortnightly/monthly payrolls in an accurate and timely manner
* Dealing with all aspects of the payroll process - Starters & Leavers, BIK, Pensions, Bonus, Share Schemes, Holidays and other statutory and voluntary additions/deductions
* FPS and EPS submissions
* Pension assessments and contribution uploads
* Maintain and build a high level of customer service with Clients
* Dealing with payroll queries predominantly by phone and email
* Advising clients on basic tax issues and National Insurance relating to payroll, annual filing obligations etc
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Payroll Executive UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.