The incumbent works under the guidance of the Manager and Supervisor. He/she performs all tasks associated with the effective scanning/imaging of AML Transfer Agency documents and may assists with other supports functions.
The Administrator provides relief / support to the group as a whole and therefore needs to be flexible and display an ability to adapt to different deadlines.
Knowledge & Experience
- Education to second level is mandatory
- Previous experience in an Administrative position with a Financial Institution is a distinct advantage.
- Computer literacy is essential - job holders should be skilled in the use of spreadsheets and word processing packages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- A High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines is required.
- Prior Transfer Agency/ AML experience is desired
The job holder is required to communicate internally, with the AML dept, Transfer Agency and Archiving. Communications must be of the highest standard, displaying professionalism at all times. The incumbent must understand Transfer Agency's needs and respond to any queries efficiently and effectively.
Issues that cannot be resolved directly should be referred to a more senior person.
- Ensure all documents are scanned/indexed correctly, to prevent documents being sent to incorrect management company.
- Ensure that documents which are required to go to off-site storage are filed in the appropriate manner.
- Demonstrate clear and precise understanding of workflow.
- Undertake and assist in any projects that may arise to include training of new staff.
- Adherence and accuracy to deadlines
- Follow up /escalate queries in a timely manner to both Manager and for technical issues to IT Helpdesk
- Complete daily checksheet, applying four eye principle where necessary.
- Document workflow procedures and ensure document is kept up to date
- Produce MIS reports on a timely fashion
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for AML Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.