Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager has primary responsibility for the management of a number of Loan Funds or CLO (Collateralized Loan Obligations) portfolios of Corporate Trust Clients and serves as the key day-to-day contact . The Client Service Manager is responsible for servicing the overall Client relationship ensuring delivery of our contract obligations. Key Responsibility for building Client Partnerships.
The Client Service Manager will quickly address and resolve problems, possess strong decision-making and organisational skills, and will communicate effectively with Group Manager, internal shared service partners and with internal and external clients. The Client Service Manager will also actively assist the Group Manager with developing and driving new strategic plan initiatives.
Essential Functions - Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Day to day oversight of the assigned portfolios to ensure high Client Experience Levels
- Transaction Management: Cash & Trade (Loans, Bonds etc) Management Oversight - ability to engage with Clients to ensure timely execution
- Report Review and preparation on Portfolio's Performance, Monitoring of Service Level Agreements, creation of KPI reports
- Collaboration: Continuous dialogue and open communication with Lead Manager and Group Manager on status of work being completed by supporting teams
- Chair and lead Client Meetings and ensure minutes and follow up items are closed out
- Develop strong working relationships with Front Office Relationship Managers
- Identify and resolve issues while serving as a high-level escalation point for complex situations and ensure that they are brought to a successful resolution
- Employee Development: Key role in training of support team on Client and deal specific requirements
- Partner with Global Group Managers to identify and streamline business operations. Support the efforts to enhance controls by standardising relevant business processes and consistently managing/monitoring those activities to ensure quality and accuracy. Support key business programs, including business and process improvements which drive greater operational efficiency's and superior client service
- Serve as an escalation point and communicate effectively with other internal shared services, external investment managers, brokers and clients. This role sets the directions and tones for the client service administration elements of our business and therefore drives overall client relationships and risk management
- To proactively monitor and manage the activities performed within our business partners
- To hold regular meetings and escalate any concerns
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years Corporate Trust or related financial markets/securities industry experience., and minimum 5 years financial services industry experience.
- Strong Client Management Experience
- Ability to review deal governing documents
- Experience in Loans (syndicated, bi-lateral, real estate) very desirable
- Solid understanding of the product(s) administered by the group and thorough understanding of risk management and control practices.
- To proactively monitor and manage the activities performed within our business partners outside of Ireland
- Ability to quickly address issues - strong decision making
- Strong Financial Services Technical Skills
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel
- Opportunity for further academic training
- Opportunity to join site wide business resource groups
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Client Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.