Senior Penetration Tester, senior level role
Location: Dublin with some travel
Why this role?
Great career perspective
We have some exciting new opportunities for experienced Penetration testers in Dublin to join a team who are dynamic and passionate about business technology. Be part of a collaborative environment that adapt quickly and work together to overcome the challenges.
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies in a rewarding environment.
You will be responsible for conducting network, application and mobile penetration tests; look after source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, such as manual testing, analysis, and exploitation as well as the use of automated vulnerability scanning/testing tools such as Nmap, Qualys, Metasploit / Metasploit Pro, Kali and Burp Suite Professional.
· Strong experience in a similar role in information security.
· Extensive experience in penetration testing and application security assessment experience
· Experience running web application testing tools, performing manual testing and source code review using tools
· Experience in security testing with in-depth knowledge of security fundamentals and exploit techniques.
· Experience with XSS, CSRF, SQLi.
· One or more of the following security certifications preferred: OSCP/OSCE, GIAC Penetration Tester GPEN, GXPN Offensive Security Certified Professional or similar security certification(s).
If this is of interest, please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Penetration Tester, senior level role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.