* Ability to read mechanical technical specifications and employers requirements
* Prepare estimates by compiling take-off based on the scope of work and entering into computer estimating system, review computer printout for accuracy and completeness.
* Managing quotation processes and reviewing quotations.
* Ensuring the tenders are submitted and processed on time, follow up on tenders and document and record any feedback
* Assist in compiling the Technical Submission of inclusions, exclusions, clarifications and program of works.
* Appraising tender documents and preparing estimates as necessary
* Maintaining good relationships with sub-contractors and suppliers
* Communicate effectively at all times with both clients and internal departments
* Ensuring accurate tracking of all tender documentation
* Researching and understanding current market prices for subcontractors and materials
* Preparing budget estimates and cost plans
* Measuring and pricing accurate complete cost plans
* Investigate and price Value Engineering cost savings where applicable.
* Excellent IT skills
* Strong communication skills.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.