Fund Reporting Analyst
My client, a Global Asset Management Bank are seeking a fully qualified Fund Reporting Analyst to work an initial 6 month contract. This role will be based at their Cork offices.
The successful candidate will support and process more complex accounting statements on behalf of the banks clients. They will serve as team lead and provides work direction for the team.
- Assigns work to team members in accordance with client priorities and regulatory deadlines.
- Provides and requests more complex data and information needed to complete the fund reports.
- Reviews work of more junior colleagues and researches and resolves errors.
- Reaches out to appropriate team members to obtain needed information.
- Maintains records relating to assigned entities of the highest complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures and the applicable Corporate and any applicable regulatory standards.
- Develops processes to improve record management to maintain information and data needed for reports, improving team efficiency.
- Provides guidance to less experienced staff; may serve as the team leader for a team of support staff.
- Supports the achievement of team objectives.
- Associate's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required; bachelor's degree preferred.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ ACA/ CPA qualified)
- 3-5 years of work within financial reporting is desired
- High level of attention to detail, deadline driven with good communication skills.
- IT knowledge (with excellent Microsoft Excel skills) with a keen interest in business and a desire to be proactive
- The ability to be logical and objective.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Fund Reporting Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.