Outbound Sales Specialist
3 days left
- Full Time
Coming from a sales environment with outstanding customer service skills, you will provide the highest standard of customer service whilst being able to recognise new opportunities for increasing sales.
Joining this established business, you will be responsible for the profitable sales growth, to proactively win new business and protect existing business.
With proven B2B sales, you should also have a good working knowledge of CRM/Microsoft applications.
* Able to establish customer needs
* Effective outbound calls
* Assess sales potential to determine strategy to grow business
* Establish priorities and allocate resources based on customer potential
* Able to generate new leads using various methods
* Ability to cross sell and up-sell at every opportunity
* Use appropriate questioning and listening to understand customers' needs
* Understanding customers objectives and KPI's
* Ability to uncover new opportunities
* Track, progress and close opportunities to win profitable new business
*Support wider teams within the business when needed
* Present to clients at all levels
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Outbound Sales Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.