Within EMEA, we currently have Corporate Trust Global Client Services teams in Dublin and Wexford and the teams continue to grow as we take on new business with overall responsibility for the operational relationship with our Clients. We work in a global model and are closely aligned to our colleagues in other locations such as the UK, US and India in order to streamline and support our automation agenda.
- Cash reconciliation of client operating accounts
- Administration of loan and bond portfolios
- Monitor receipt and disbursement of funds through to settlement
- Execute funds transfer from/to accounts
- Professional and timely handling of internal and external inquiries
- Liaison with internal support areas such as Loan Operations, Custody Operations, Cash
- Operations, Asset Administration and others
- Regular communication with external parties, including but not limited to, the portfolio manager, loan agents, trading counterparties, auditors, rating agencies
- Ensure that all processes are in accordance with the Firm and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices
- We are requiring that perfect candidate will have strong organisational and good verbal/written communication skills, computer literacy, high attention to detail, interest in a career in financial services.
- Someone with experience in financial services - knowledge of Loan Administration, Syndicated Loans and/or Structured Finance is a plus.
- Or a recent qualification in Finance with a specialisation in this area.
- Interest in finance and building a career within the financial services industry
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong decision making skills
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Good knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot table etc)
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Banking Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.