1 day left
- Full Time
- General administration - filing-post-typing emails/letters/memos/reports
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliations
- responsible for all accounts payable, receivable, reconciliations and accounts preparation.
- Processing of creditor invoices and supplier payments
- General administration support to staff
The successful candidates will have:
- 1-2 year's experience in an accounts administrative role
- ability to work on your own initiative
- strong interest in developing a career in finance and accountancy
- strong attention to detail
- excellent excel and IT skills.
To hear more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Naomi at: or call the branch on 018409207 for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.