1 day left
- Part Time
* Involvement in all administrative aspects of liquidation and receivership assignments.
* Managing the Department's compliance events diary.
* Preparing, maintaining and managing basic receipts and payments accounts and bank reconciliations.
* Preparation of a number of basic Tax/statutory elements and returns.
* Liaising with Revenue on standard case tax compliance matters.
* General office duties (answering phone, filing archiving etc).
* A minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar role
* Finance and basic accounting skills preferable but not necessary (e.g.Accounting Technician).
* Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
* Excellent time management and ability to deal with and prioritise multiple tasks
* Strong organisational skills.
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
* Strong Microsoft Office skills e.g. Word, Excel.
To hear more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Naomi at: or call the branch on 018409207 for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.