* Involvement in all administrative aspects of liquidation and receivership assignments.
* Managing the Department's compliance events diary.
* Preparing, maintaining and managing basic receipts and payments accounts and bank reconciliations.
* Preparation of a number of basic Tax/statutory elements and returns.
* Liaising with Revenue on standard case tax compliance matters.
* General office duties (answering phone, filing archiving etc).
* A minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar role
* Finance and basic accounting skills preferable but not necessary (e.g.Accounting Technician).
* Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
* Excellent time management and ability to deal with and prioritise multiple tasks
* Strong organisational skills.
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
* Strong Microsoft Office skills e.g. Word, Excel.
To hear more information about this exciting opportunity please contact Naomi at: or call the branch on 018409207 for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.