Oracle DBA, Fixed Term Contract 12 months
1 day left
- Full Time
You will be monitoring and managing Oracle Databases and Application Servers; implementing database changes; applying new patches and versions. You will provide support in a production environment. You will be working with other teams as well.
*Experience working as an Oracle Database Administrator.
*Manage RMAN backup and recovery routines
*Build and deploy databases for new customers
*Understanding of TCP/IP networking and VPN configuration
* Ability to clearly articulate and provide examples of hands on operational experience leveraging
*one or more of the following technologies: Oracle WebLogic/ORDS, Oracle
Enterprise Manager Cloud Control, Oracle Exadata, Oracle Forms 11, 12 Oracle 12c, 11g Database
* Experience in operating systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Unix (AIX),
*Relevant computer science degree or an equivalent.
*A team player.
*Technical documentation writing skills.
*Execute data pump imports/exports
*Complete database upgrades and patching in line with latest Oracle releases
* Maintain and optimise existing customer databases
* Install and configure Oracle in hosted and enterprise environments
* Proactive environment and database monitoring
*Complete Database / Application performance optimisation
*Manage requests from internal business units and external customers, responding to and providing updates within agreed SLAs
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Oracle DBA, Fixed Term Contract 12 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.