Middle Office Senior Administrator
5 days left
- Full Time
My client, a Global Asset Management Bank, are seeking a Senior Administrator to join the Fund Processing Department on an initial 12 month contract. This role will be base at their Dublin offices.
Responsible fo applying expertise and judgement in providing quality, and occasionally complex client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, transaction processing (i.e., STP, manual), reconciliations and updates to client accounts in a timely manner.
- Ensure Fund Order Processing client trade instructions are received, validated and processed with the Underlying Target Fund Administrators within the agreed deadlines.
- Review all trade related fax/email confirmations to ensure trade instructions have been sent correctly and perform callbacks to underlying Target Fund Administrators in line with agreed deadlines.
- Be pro-active in chasing/receiving trade contract notes and ensure they are checked to the original client instruction - any differences should be highlighted to line management and investigated immediately.
- Update corporate actions/proxy voting logs and prepare notices to clients in line with internal deadlines.
- Ensure Reporting Deliverables are achieved daily.
- Achieve and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Suggest efficiencies and improvements to current procedures where appropriate.
- Take responsibility for personal development and seek challenges within your role.
- Ensure all filing and checklists are completed in a manner suitable for future review by line management and by auditors.
- Be an active team player assisting and providing cover for other team members.
- Be Accountable and escalate accordingly
- Leaving Certificate essential. Preferable to have a diploma or degree in Finance/Business.
- Excellent organisational, inter-personal and communication skills
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines, as well as strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Initiative and enthusiasm with an ability to achieve challenging goals
- Good knowledge of Funds would be an advantage
- Would consider a graduate who is keen to start a career within the industry
- Payments or cash experience is desired
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Middle Office Senior Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.