3 month contract
My high profile banking client are currently recruiting for an AML analyst to join their team on an initial 3 month contract to help with a remediation project based in their Dublin offices.
The Investor Services department is responsible for the accurate processing and maintenance of partnership registers and documentation for the funds we administer.
Senior Investor Relations Representatives (SIRRs) are responsible for ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and anti-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-related transactions, which includes subscriptions, redemptions, the generation and distribution of confirmations and statements, as well as transfers, re-registrations and distributions. SIRRs are also responsible for reconciling trade information received with the clients expected transactions and monies received from investors.
Additional responsibilities include written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation, transactions, performance and statement reporting.
Representatives are also a resource for Client and Investor inquires regarding their transactions and documentation outside of the trade processing cycle.
SIRRs will assist the Team Manager (TM) with trade verifications or other TM duties upon request.
Summary of Requirements:
- Experience in Financial Services, preferably Investor Relations in a complex industry such as alternative investments, within the IS Dept.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply.
If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for AML Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.