Finnish speaking IT Adviser, great career, Dublin North
Location: Dublin North
We have an exciting new opportunity for someone who is interested to build a career as an Support Engineer to join a team who are dynamic and passionate about business technology. Be part of a collaborative environment that adapt quickly and work together to overcome the challenges.
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the latest cutting edge technologies in a rewarding environment. Apply now and realise your potential.
This company is specialising in managed services and you will work with external clients.
You will provide 1st and 2nd level support for internal and external users.
* Excellent customer service skills
Fluency in Finnish and English is required
* Experience in a similar role
* Knowledge and skills with PCs, operating systems, applications, databases and networks.
* Ability to take ownership of issues / tasks and follow through without supervision
* Ability to work as part of a team with strong customer service focus
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
* Relevant third level qualifications very advantageous
Please send your CV and get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt(at)Adecco.ie
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Finnish speaking IT Adviser, great career, Dublin North
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.