Project Manger -Client Change
Project Manager - Client Change
My high profile banking client are looking to recruit a project manager to work in there team based in Dublin on 6 month contract.
Client Change Practice is a global group within Client Delivery Solutions responsible for the management of significant client projects. The team operates globally in London, Chicago, Dublin, Limerick, Hong Kong, Bangalore and Australia, and covers a broad range of products and services across Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, Investment Operations Outsourcing and Custody.
The Client Change Practice group works closely with Clients, Client Implementations, Worldwide Technology, Operations, Relationship Management and Product to deliver effective change management from change initiation through to implementation and benefits realisation. The group is responsible for programme management, project management and client change as well as business consultancy and business analysis, brought about by strategic direction, client's changes, industry regulations and/or operational efficiency directives.
This is an exciting and rapidly growing area of the business with a significant pipeline of activity.
The individual must demonstrate a high-level analytical, consultative and decision making skill set as well as excellent client focus and proactively maintain and implement best practice policies and procedures within the function.
Project Implementation/ Execution
- Focusing on client-initiated projects of all types; defining, coordinating and delivering development and process enhancements according to agreed specifications and in accordance with the project lifecycle
- Work closely with Clients, Business Partners and Consultants to analyse, scope and document improvements following required SDLC/ BPLC guidelines
- Prepares and maintains the overall project plan, manage deliverables against project plan, tracking overall progress and deliverables as milestones in adherence to project standards and governance lifecycles; manages the review and sign-off for deliverables
- Ensure all BRDs are well documented/detailed and responded/approved in a timely manner. Assist Consultants in review and approval of their BRDs
- Identifies, documents and actively manages Risks, Issues and Dependencies; escalates as appropriate to program management with requested solutions
- Demonstrate strong leadership and communicating effectively with different business units at all levels when managing process improvement initiatives
- Documents stakeholder matrix, ensure project updates are routinely and effectively communicated to clients, business partners and vendors, demonstrating strong communication, client focused and vendor management skills
- Maintain a general working knowledge of all Teams within business unit, applications utilised, and Partner areas that interface with the business unit and a detailed knowledge and understanding of the areas they are personally involved in
- Ensure all projects are delivered on a timely manner, within budget, and the procedures generated are robust for operational staff and that the project has met its objectives
- Independently manage a variety of large and complex client projects, providing guidance and leadership to Business Partners and Consultants
- Elicitation of client and business need through structured interviews and information gathering sessions. Document clearly defined business requirements and validation with the client and business partners with timely sign off, including clarity on agreed scope and items not in scope
- Traceability of requirements from scope through to User Acceptance Testing
- Liaison with business and technology partners (internal and external)
- Responsible for user test planning and execution by defining UAT test strategy, scenarios and framework to guide SMEs through effective UAT script writing, test execution
- Consistently escalating issues, risks, progress to ensure appropriate and effective mitigation
Facilitate Process Improvements
- Proactively identify and/or implement productivity and other process improvement enhancements to gain efficiencies, increase client satisfaction and/or reduce costs
- Develop and implement a scalable operating structure for the business considering global implications and benefits
- Undertake cost benefit analysis and see through to benefits realisation. Ensure that all dockets are completed correctly, business requirements are well defined and documented and UAT is completed in a timely manner with appropriate supporting evidence
- Proactively monitor input from other business areas and identify ways in which to improve feedback and input into the project process
- Independently identify and review business requirements, prepare feasibility and cost effectiveness proposals, as needed
- Complete and review all required SDLC documentation, testing, and assist w/ implementation and rollout
- Design/develop and review procedures and/or reports based on process changes
- Significant experience working within Asset Servicing with a highly detailed understanding of Transfer Agency and 1+ areas of the following GFS Business': Fund Accounting, Investment Operations Outsourcing (Middle and Back office) and Custody
- Significant experience of Project Management and Business Analysis within Asset Servicing/ Investment Management
- Significant experience of project managing a large programme of change for Clients or Senior Sponsors
- Proven track record of delivering change programmes successfully (both technical and business projects)
- Communicate at a Sr. Level audience to help drive decisions
- Establish, build and maintain strong and effective working relationships at all levels across the organisation and also externally to clients
- Document requirements to a granular and IT specific level, plan project resources and timeframes, manage IT and UAT resources to successful project completion
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work effectively to multiple competing deadlines
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Project Manger -Client Change
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.