Transfer Agency Administrator
Senior Analyst Transfer Agency
My high-profile banking client is currently recruiting for Transfer Agency Senior Analyst to work in their office based in Dublin on an initial 12-month contract.
Working as part of a dedicated Dealing Team in the Transfer Agency Department, providing high touch client service to a range of Transfer Agency clients.
The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and the Investor Services Centre.
- A flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong PC Skills - thorough knowledge of MS Word & Excel and ability to learn systems used within the Business (Essential).
- Effective verbal reasoning, written communication and numeric skills (Essential).
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to review and resolve complex queries.
- Knowledge of fund administration and the regulatory environment is highly desirable.
- A good understanding of effective risk management.
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India.
- Escalation point for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team and junior team members within Ireland TA Dealing.
- Day to day client reporting - Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc.
- Workflow queue management and analysis.
- Responsible for assigned clients, taking ownership of TA Dealing team activity for these clients.
- Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframes.
- Maintaining up to date procedures and checklists.
- Completion of data protection checks and ensuring all external communication is issued in line with TA policies.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other TA functional areas, such as New Business, Investor Services Centre, Registration, Finance and other internal areas.
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
- Respond to client and investor queries in a timely manner.
- Comply with Regulations and internal company policies.
- Transfer Agency experience would be advantageous.
- Financial Services experience is required.
- Previous client facing experience is preferable.
- College/ University qualification is highly desirable.
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.