Informatica ETL Developer
Informatica ETL Developer
Division: Global Technology and Operations
Contract Duration: 6 months
Location: Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
One of the world's largest financial institutions serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services.
Core Finance Technology is a global technology function, responsible for supporting the Bank's Finance platforms including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and associated downstream reporting functions including Prudential Regulatory Reporting. The team and its business partners are located throughout the world.
The Developer - Informatica/Tableau will join Core Finance, based in Dublin with proven track record of managing large scale multi-year enterprise technology development. The resource will work on RegFED decommissioning project.
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture.
Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk.
Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
As an Informatica /Oracle Developer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A minimum of four (4) years' experience in design and development of enterprise ETL solutions as an Informatica (ETL) developer.
- In-depth knowledge of all Informatica transformations, variables, workflow creation, incremental logic and error management.
- Experience with optimization or performance tuning of ETL Jobs, SQL, and PL/SQL.
- A minimum of four (4) years' experience in Oracle/SQL Server 2008 or above development and related services.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Bit bucket/SVN, Jenkins.
- Advanced Excel user and experienced user of MS Project and other MS Office toolset (Word, PowerPoint etc.)(2012/2013/2015).
- Experience working in Finance/Investment Banking sector.
- Experience working in a high-rigor regulated and change-controlled environment is a plus.
- Experience working with C# development.
- Experience in building Web Applications using CSS, HTML, ASP.Net and Visual Studio.
- Experience with Web Technology (XML, Java Script, and JQuery) a plus.
- Experience writing Tableau reports a plus.
- Experience with Layer application designs a plus.
- Experience with Data Object Mapping (Entity Framework, LINK to SQL) a plus.
- Experience using Web Services (WSDL, REST) a plus.
- MVC4 experience is a plus.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.