Full Stack Cloud Developer
2 days left
- Full Time
Full Stack Cloud Developer
Contract Duration: 12 months
Location: Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
One of the world's largest financial institutions serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. Role Overview
We are looking for experienced Cloud Developers to join our Cloud Transformation Group based in Sandyford in Dublin. These roles will report to the EMEA Head of CTO Architecture & Engineering, and are critical to our Cloud strategy.
They will be responsible for helping to develop our global private, public and hybrid solutions, and will have direct input into the direction of these services for our business. These developers will work together with our Cloud Architects, Technical Product Managers and senior stakeholders to ensure we are delivering the right solutions for our customers.
As a Cloud Developer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Core Java, Python (and frameworks), Go.
- Agile Development, Test-Driven Development
- Microservices and ReST APIs
- Deep knowledge of Web protocols, multiple OS, Hypervisors, distributed systems architecture
- AWS, Azure, GCP environment experience
- Hands-on CI/CD toolchains, incl. Maven, Jenkins
- Ansible, Hashicorp Terraform
- Full stack development
- Hands on configuration management with e.g. Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Salt
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Full Stack Cloud Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.