* Internal movement of stock from loading bay to fridges.
* Allocation of stock to correct storage racking.
* Picking of stock from storage racking for dispatch or checking.
* Case picking of stock from pallets
* Manually building stock to pallets or cages.
* Wrapping and unwrapping of pallets when required.
* To carry out equipment checks, daily / weekly in line with Health & Safety.
All activities, to be carried out in accordance with Company health and safety procedures and BRC standards.
These are the primary duties of the general operator, which can be changed in accordance with the business needs.
* Valid Reach and Counterbalance FLT licences and experience
* Warehousing experience/manual labour experience
* Good level of understanding of the English language
* Positive attitude
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Strong team work skills
* Forklift Licence-COUNTERBALANCE
* Forklift licence-REACH
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for General Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.