Senior Travel Operations Executive
The role is to support the sales team and become the customer point-of-contact to fulfil the agreed golf vacation, with a goal of ensuring client satisfaction and future business.
* Work closely with the Travel Sales Executives to efficiently takeover the detailed arrangements for confirmed Groups
* Preparing final itinerary and information packs to send to clients
* Liaising with suppliers (hotels, golf courses, transportation) to make and amend bookings, send detailed itineraries room lists, checking invoices prior to payment.
* 3 years minimum experience working in the travel industry
* Comfortable using computers, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word & Excel essential
* A level of interest in golf and knowledge of golf is preferred but not essential.
* BA in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or similar relevant field
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Travel Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.